Here is a paper craft technique for my design team application for the Robin's Nest DT.
Here is their links:
I must admit that I love their dew drops!
Here is the project that I made:
Stamps (I used MME)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Vintage photo, and Antique linen)
I just love making this tag because you can do it so many different ways of choice.
1.Take a white tag and tear around the edges going in the same direction all the way around. This technique could also be used on regular white paper, it's not exclusive to tags.
2. Take foam and use the antique linen ink and cover it completely until it is no longer white.
3. Then take foam and ink the ripped edges in vintage photo about 1/4 inch.
4.Then using foam ink the edges with walnut stain to make it even darker. (You can take it a step further and make the edges look burnt by using black soot after this one and do the same thing as the previous ones.)
5.Then stamp the tag. You want to do this last or else you will smear your ink when using the foam with the distress inks.
6. Then I stamped a white piece of cardstock with the walnut stain in a butterfly shape, cut it out and bent it some so it would be 3D on the tag and adhered it.
7. Stamp the needed hemp with the walnut stain ink and the piece of foam you used until it is at your desired color the way I did.
8. Tie the hemp onto the charm, adhere the hanger charm.
9. Loop the rest of the hemp onto the tag and wa-la, it is finished and vintage looking.