Welcome to the "Friendship" blog hop!
Hope you have been enjoying all of the projects.
This was put together by:
You should have arrived here from: Cherie.
If not, please go back to the beginning so you don't miss any exciting layout, cards, or any other projects.
Now onto mine:
This is a card that I made for a friend on one of my yahoogroups.
She was in a car accident.
I want her to know that I have been thinking about her and to take it slow and easy as she recovers from her surgeries from it.
DCVW Textured Cards
Booboobella Stamp by Stamping Bella
The Sentiment Stamp is an i-cling stamp by Studio G
Glaze Pens by Sakura
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Flowers by Prima
Ribbon (unknown/part of my scraps)
I will be sending her this card to the hospital today and hope she feels better soon.
She also lost her husband in the car accident. :(
So prayers are said daily for her.
I hope this shows her that even through the internet she has "friends."
Next up: Monica
Here is the complete blog hop list:
- Host- Zoe Crafty X. http://craftyx.blogspot.com
- Kari Sanchez. http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Nancy Morin http://www.scrappingoutofcontrol.blogspot.com
- Erin Nagy http://www.pagesofpictures.com
- Linn Thompson Cloninger. http://www.linnsscrapshack.blogspot.com
- Gina Torres - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Gill McCall - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/
- Freda Thomas http://scraparama.blogspot.com/
- Cherie Pemberton http://www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com/
- Jamie Lindstrom (Scrapbookingprincesjamie)- http://www.myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Monica Edwards (scrap2treasure) http://www.scraps2treasure.blogspot.com
- Alina Coronado (Addicted to Scrapping) http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
- Melissa Langford Mueller (A Creative Journey) http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/
- Jenny http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com